Call Greenline Tree
Service for tree and shrub removal services. We will evaluate and
assess your property and remove trees and shrubs as required.
At Greenline Tree Service we employ state of the art rigging
equipment along with precise technical skill to make removing trees
and shrubs as inexpensive and hassle free as possible. Removing
trees and shrubs sooner rather then later is usually the best course
1. Our qualified Arborist will evaluate and assess your trees for
2. We can make simple recommendations such as a crown reduction to
reduce its hazard rating, and allow you to avoid the expense of a
3. All removals are done with minimal impact to your property, in a
timely and professional manner.
Why do people
Remove a Tree?
The reasons to remove a tree are:
1. Simply-dangerous tree (wood root)
2. Encroaching on home (foundation, roof and other)
3. Invasive non-native trees that are poor contributors to the
environment, aesthetics etc.
4. To build an addition, pool, landscape etc
5. To harvest wood for fuel, timber etc
6. The tree is a source of insect and disease and potential to
infest neighbouring trees
7. To encourage slower growing long-lived species in the landscape /
forest. Examples are: Oak, Sugar Maple, Hickory etc.
tree for major structural defects
* Major root /root flare damage due to construction or excavation
around a tree
* Major cavities, which reduce the amount of solid holding wood
* Successive environmental factors affecting tree structure such as:
o ICE / WIND / SNOW / RAIN LOADING / LIGHTNING
Remember: To avoid these hazards which can cause trees to hurt
people or damage property, we recommend preventative pruning and
crown reduction to keep your trees growing strong for many years.
We save you money! Our low overhead, skilled staff, knowledge and
experience will get the job done safely and efficiently.